What is really we can’t find out each other?
Trust? No …
In my experience even it’s not right forgive me.
I realized what we can’t find out one another is understanding.
If the person understands you very well, there don’t have any separation.
If the person hides everything from other person said, that is the most unforgettable thing we can’t forgive each other.
Which is the part I learned from my experience.
Most of them not understand this. In this case we will lose each one trust.
I am not a person fully occupied this. But this is my experience.
Please don’t make your loved one nothing in your life.
Please share everything each other. That will guide your successful life.
Thank you for reading this.
Hope you all are doing well.
God bless you and your loved one.
Loving & Regards
Thank you so much Cherryl for nominating me for this great award.
I really appreciate you. And she has a beautiful travel and lifestyle blog. Great effort dear.
How My Blog Started?💕
I answered already in my previous award post. Anyway, I will share here too. It was unexpected. And my mother said that, when you get the time just starts to write And maybe that will help someone’s life and maybe someone will change. In my life I got so many blessings from God. So, I really would like to share my experience and my thoughts here. There don’t have any big story behind this. This is all about my journey of blogging.
2 pieces of Advice to New bloggers💕
- I don’t know I have that much experience of writing strategies. But I would like to say, If you want to be a good blogger, you should encourage others and try to read others blog. When you try to give others more than receive it shows your best.
We all know the bible says,
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Acts 20: 32-35The Bible
2. Write something special, maybe that would be your experience, or your ideas. Make sure everything you give put maximum effort for giving great message.
https://bythemightymumford.wordpress.com/ Jonathan Caswell
https://nicodemasplusthree.wordpress.com/ Ancient Skies
Rules for the Blogger Recognition Award
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created
Thank you my dear followers! All the very best for your journey. Be Happy!
God bless you.